This site is dedicated to the Conlon family from Bethpage, NY, and their relatives around the world.
A variety of family documents have been assembled, including scans of photo albums and correspondence.
The family tree is always a work-in-progress. The tree contains links to source documents including census sheets, immigration and naturalization records, military records, city directories, and more.
Approximately 700 family photographs from circa 1950 to the present cover memorable family events. They are organized by person, place, event, etc., and are presented in two sizes, so select the one appropriate for your monitor resolution and connection speed.
- Large Photos (768 x 512) are each about 100 kbytes.
- Small Photos (384 x 256) are about 70 kbytes compressed
- Here’s a nice picture of my favorite aunt, Lucy Johnson that I cropped out of PCD4101/IMG0049.PCD.
- Dad’s scans.
- Bill’s trip east in June 2000 includes a stop at RPI for reunion, photos of the burned out house in Chatham and Minneapolis for the 4-wall handball nationals.
- Most photos in the PCD archives were taken by Dad. Several, notably the square format images, were probably taken by Tom
- Photos in the FIGSCAN archive were taken by Uncle Jim
- Photos in the CRSCAN archive were taken by Dave
The trip database lists visits to/from Bethpage, updated through 7/21/2001.
Remembrances and Memorials
Please leave your memories
Relatives’ web site
Provides a running account of Bill and Judith’s remodeling project.
This site was launched in February 1999 and was originally hosted by To the Point using AppleShareIP running on a Macintosh 7300 over a 128 kbps ISDN line. After a couple of years the site was migrated to Apache on linux, then to Apache2 on Fedora Core 4. In 2018, WordPress was adopted.
Send comments to webmaster.